We offer user and expert level training to meet your requirements for both operations and to support first line maintenance. Training can be delivered either at our offices or at the customer's site to qualify selected plant personnel on the following topics:
- Instruction on how the monitor works and routine operations
- Instruction focusing on detectors, measurement parameters and alarms
- Installation of operating system and software
- Deepen existing knowledge, especially when dealing with the Linux operating system
- Performing day-to-day maintenance operations
- Data backup
- Final clarification of open questions
Training documents and communication are held in English. The goal of the intensive training is that operators can carry out maintenance and repair measures independently or with telephone support from LSL to the highest possible and appropriate level.
The most convenient and cost-efficient time to carry out on-site training is immediately after the instrument has been commissioned and handed over.